We have our roots in collaborative and devised physical theatre, and we layer our productions with an abundance of holistic healing modalities to maximize the experience of inner peace and well-being. Post-production, we offer herbal tea and invite audiences to have satsang (Sanskrit for ‘a sacred gathering for truth’ or ‘spiritual discourse’) with us. We also offer community resources for our audiences to continue any spiritual or mindful practice they might feel called to explore. Our content is exclusively focused on wisdom teachings and expanding consciousness, and we have a strong preference for pristine natural settings.
Our productions are:
* Original: we create work through a collaborative writing and devising process with shared leadership and consensus decision-making
* Site-Specific: by creating outdoor productions in pristine nature, or indoors in settings that give way to relaxation and expansion
* Innovative and Explorative: by approaching our work with an open curiosity and boldly trying out new forms of storytelling
* Immersive: by allowing the audience to be fully immersed in the story, sound, and the play’s environment
* High-Frequency: by focusing on content that has the potential to expand consciousness and break old paradigms that no longer serve us
* Relaxing and (potentially) Healing: by incorporating holistic healing modalities such as aromatherapy, collective meditation, and sound healing therapy including binaural beats
We are currently working on our first production. Stay (at)tuned...